Monday, December 23, 2013

(Day 1) Dear love of my life...

One more day till Christmas, what would you like to do tonight?
You want to read me? I'm flattered. Well, here is another excerpt from:
Bobby laughed with me and the gulf between us narrowed. “So what do Mermadians eat? Do we have anything that compares here on earth? Besides us humans?”
I almost choked, just barely managing to swallow the the creamy feeling of the pudding as it slid gracefully down my throat. “You have many things we can eat here, besides you. Actually, very few of us have ever tried humans, it's becoming a forbidden delicacy.”
So you won't be tempted.”
No! It's very hard on our digestive systems, and honestly, I don't understand the temptation.” I laughed, trying to make it a joke. Then I thought how that must sound. “You never have to worry, I would never eat you.”
I never thought that. You couldn't, if you love me.”
And I do.”
The rest was left unspoken and I appreciated that from him. He understood I wasn't barbaric, that I would never even think about it. Even if I could separate him from the rest of the humans, I wouldn't.


Make darn sure you check out my fellow conspirators. You never know who you might catch doing what...

No comments:

Post a Comment