Tuesday, December 17, 2013

(Day 6) Dear love of my life...

Yes, we're going to the mall. Yes, I have all my gifts bought, I don't need a thing and my credit card is close to being maxed out, but I still want to go and do you know why?

Because I want to stroll though the mall, I want to feel the anticipation of Christmas coming, I want to share that all important buzz with the rest of shoppers. I want to feel Christmasy, I might even sit on Santa's lap and do you know what I'm going to ask him for?

I just want you, my darling, your love. I want to know that you rather spend time with me than do anything else. I want to feel your hand in mine announcing you have claimed me.

Do you have any idea what that means to me? I'm am so yours, there is no question in my heart, not even the slightest doubt in my mind, I am.


When you take my hand in yours as we stroll through the mall, you announce that you have claimed me. That I am the one and only. That you treasure me above all. I am your ultimate gift, and you are mine. Show them, that's why we came...

Make darn sure you check out my fellow conspirators. You never know who you might catch doing what...

3 comments:

  1. As usual Emma I loved your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These letters of love and desire would make awesome chapter lead ins for a cool romance with a triumphant heroine. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michelle, but it's a book I will never be able to write.

    ReplyDelete